Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 1st Blog Award!!!




Thank you...thank you very much!


I was just made to feel very special thanks to
 Michelle Lundy over at Making it As A Middle School Teacher.


I started blogging a few days ago. I have enjoyed learning to blog and meeting other teacher friends with a great ideas.


As an honored recipient, I must follow these rules.


The rules of this award:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award!



7 Things About Me

  1. I am married to my wonderful husband of four years, Eric. 
  2. My baby is a two year old Chiweenie named Duke. (A Chihuahua and Dachshund mix) 
  3. I am active with my local Relay for Life committee.
  4. I love, love to shop. 
  5. I am a technology nut. 
  6. I am currently decorating my house that we bought two years ago. 
  7. I am currently talking courses to get my EDS. 


15 Blogs I Gladly Bestowed This Award To
























The above blogs are great blogs that I have found very useful. They have great ideas and activities. 


~Meagan~