My 1st Blog Award!!!
Thank you...thank you very much!
I was just made to feel very special thanks to Michelle Lundy over at Making it As A Middle School Teacher.
I started blogging a few days ago. I have enjoyed learning to blog and meeting other teacher friends with a great ideas.
As an honored recipient, I must follow these rules.
The rules of this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award!
7 Things About Me
- I am married to my wonderful husband of four years, Eric.
- My baby is a two year old Chiweenie named Duke. (A Chihuahua and Dachshund mix)
- I am active with my local Relay for Life committee.
- I love, love to shop.
- I am a technology nut.
- I am currently decorating my house that we bought two years ago.
- I am currently talking courses to get my EDS.
15 Blogs I Gladly Bestowed This Award To
The above blogs are great blogs that I have found very useful. They have great ideas and activities.