Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Accountable Talk Freebies for Worksheet Wednesday!





      I am joining The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday! When you have finished checking out my freebies, head over and grab some great resources. 


     A few months ago I blogged about my accountable talk bubbles. You can read about them here. I first printed the accountable talk buttons in various colors. To keep to my awesome zebra theme going, I created new accountable talk bubbles in zebra. I also created two other designs for non-zebra loving. You can grab each set by click on the picture. 









Uses
  • Post in classroom for 
    • close reads
    • expository writing helpers
    • partner work discussion
    • partner feedback




Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I hope these will be helpful in your classroom.