Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It!





        I am joining 4th Grade Frolics for my favorite Monday Made It! These week I worked on a better system for the laptops in my classroom. For my project I needed: 

Rolodex Nestable Mesh Stacking Side Load Letter Tray ROL62555
Five mesh stacking letter trays

 
Five different washi tape designs. I bought my from Pick Your Plum 




This is my charging station for my laptops I created. Each laptop, power cord, and tray have matching washi tape. Now student won't struggle to find the correct cord for the correct device. Also, it looks so much better than a pile of laptops and cords! 




Displaying photo 4.JPG

Sorry for the bad phone pictures, but it does look so much better! I now off to check out all the other Monday Made Its to get inspired for next week!