Saturday, April 4, 2015

You Oughta Know: Task Card Storage





         I am joining Buzzing with Mrs. McClain for her monthly You Oughta Know blog hop. When you finish with my blog check out the linky below to find more ideas and resources.


         I have struggled to find a way to organize all of my task cards. None of the cards are the same size, some have large answer sheets. At first I used containers from the Dollar Tree, but I couldn't keep the answer documents and answer keys with them. So I went on a search for a container that wouldn't take up a  lot of room and would allow me to keep all the parts of my task cards together.



Pendaflex Portafile Expanding Organizer with 19 Pockets, Letter, Black

      I found these containers at my Wal-mart. They have 26 pockets and are $11.00 each. I purchased two of them, one for Language Arts task cards and one for Reading task cards. Silly me forgot to take pictures. I will take pictures of my actually containers and share on Monday with all my task cards. 

   Check some awesome bloggers and their ideas below.