Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Getting Ready for Field Trips Season






         Field trip season is upon us. I just finished packing my bag for the first of three field trips that I will be taking with my students. I have packed the following:


  • Germ-X
  • Sunglasses
  • Pocket Juice: It is a mobile phone charger I found at Wal-mart for ten dollars. It never fails my phone dies and I need it to send Remind messages and to let parents know we are getting close to home. 
  • Grooming kit
  • First Aid Kit
  • Allergy medicine and Tylenol 
  • pens
  • Clip board with storage area: I use to bring a folder, but it is so hard to take roll with a thin folder. Plus I can keep my pens and student information inside without it falling out.


        I'd love to know what you pack in your field trip bag.